Come and join our team! We have an opening for the following position
Class 1 Truck Driver required for immediate employment in Kelowna, BC
We require a mature and responsible Class 1 driver with a great attitude and a clean driving abstract.
The driver must have knowledge of Walking Floor trailers and some experience with heavy machinery.
This is a full-time position.
- Operate 53 foot walking floor trailer and Low-bed semi-trailer
- Ensure all routine safety checks are completed
- Willingness to learn operation of excavators and front end loaders
- Possible travel for out of town work
- Valid driver’s license
- Class 1 with air, clean drivers abstract
- Minimum 18 months driving experience preferred
- Mechanical experience and the ability to operate heavy equipment would be an asset.
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to follow direction and perform in a team environment or work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Commitment to Safety and an understanding of Safety Procedures and Requirements
- Good equipment management practices including daily servicing, recognition and reporting of equipment problems and upkeep
- First Aid and Driver additional training an asset but not required
- Basic computer skills
Wage dependant on experience, pay will increase with skill level and work ethic.
If interested please contact us through the contact form.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.