Come and join our team!!
Wood Grinder Operator
We are looking for an experienced full time equipment operator in the Interior of British Columbia.
- Operate a Wood Grinder, Excavator and/or Wheel Loader
- Loading trucks
- Maintain Equipment
- Ensure all routine safety checks are completed
- Possible travel for out of town work
- Experience operating Log Loader, Excavator and Wheel Loader required
- Experience operating a Wood Grinder an asset but not required
- Minimum Class 3 with air endorsement
- Valid DL and good driving record
- First Aid an asset, but not required
- Physically fit
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Communicate both effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, on the telephone, via two-way radio, and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- Able to follow direction and perform in a team environment or work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Commitment to Safety and an understanding of safety procedures and requirements
- Good equipment management practices including daily servicing, recognition and reporting of equipment problems and upkeep
- Willing to travel throughout the Province to different job sites
This is a position with opportunity for career advancement.
Wage dependant on the combination of skills and experience.
Benefit package. Overtime and statutory holidays paid.
Pay will increase with skill level and work ethic.
Please send a resume including previous work references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.